Swansboro, North Carolina

First, I am furious because this website automatically renewed my subscription without a notification. At first I was billed from Iowa, with a phone number on the statement.

Now my billing is coming from GB, no phone number. Plus I'm being charged an overseas transaction fee on top of this bogus subscription. Worse, when I sign in, the only newspaper "articles" that come up refer to my own name, not ancestors I am researching!

I intend to inform the FCC, Iowa attorney general, and any other consumer advocacy program to stop these people. All the people who have been bamboozled by this website should do the same.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of newspaper archive subscription from Newspaper Archive. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Newspaper Archive to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service not provided, unauthorized charges, billing and high price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Newspaper Archive for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1211881

The same thing happened to me. I had to cancel my credit card.