Update by user Sep 09, 2017

I am furious and need this to stop! My bank can't stop the monthly debits and I want my money back!

Original review posted by user Sep 09, 2017

I used the service once when my nephew was killed in a tragic accident. He was a well known upcomming rodeo star.

I subscribed to look for rodeo articles on Wyatt to use in a special scrapbook i was making for his memorial and my Brother Wyatts father. Although he was named All Round Cowboy and took 1st place in his events at the College National Finals in 2008 in Cody Wy i found nothin on there website. After recurrant debits to my checking account for 4 years every month for $9.95 and canceling with them and left on hold for hours 4 times a month up until 2017 I am still being charged every month! And now they have vanished!

With no way to contact them. As if it did any good to start with!

Product or Service Mentioned: Newspaper Archive Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2017.

Comments

First, your bank blows if you notified them within the past four years and they offered no solutions. If they can't or won't change the account or debit card number close it!

I'd recommend getting a bank that is less shitty, but you can keep it if you want and open a new account with a new number. The company will be unable to keep charging because your account number will be void along with the authorization from when you first subscribed.But again, 4 years?

Your bank sucks. This is why the freaking have fraud departments.

user13452140