I signed up for the free trial.I cancelled the free trial within the prescribed time.

Unrelated: My credit card got hacked shortly thereafter, so I cancelled the card and requested a replacement. Days later, i get a notice from my bank that a charge from Newspaper Archive for 49.95 was declined because my card had been closed. I contacted the company via "instant message" on their website and asked about the charge. They had not received my cancellation, they said, but they would close the account and disable autopayment.

I received an email from them confirming cancellation. I was not worried at this point because the credit card they had on file had been closed, and i had an email confirmation from them saying account was closed and i would not be charged again. This morning I checked my bank balance and saw that there was another charge from Nespaper Archive for 49.95, and this charge had been made on my brand new card--which i had only had for about a week. I never gave them this card number.

How did they get it??? I have filed a claim with my bank and will look into any other recourse available to me.

Somehow they have hacked my bank information.I don't know how this was possible.

Review about: Newspaper Archive Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.