Signed up for Newspaperarchive.com for genealogical purposes.I didn't find exactly what I was looking for so I emailed customer service to ask to have my membership cancelled.

They responded saying it was no problem and that my account was cancelled. However, a week later I had a charge on my card from them for $67. I emailed again asking why and for a refund. They claimed there were TWO accounts under my email with the same credit card number...

I never set up two accounts. They said the would refund my anyways. I did get a refund for $67. Immediately after the refund however, was another charge from the for another $67.

So I never really got my money back.

When I contact them about this, they never responded.Ended up cutting my loses and cancelled my card so they cannot make any further charges.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of newspaper archive subscription from Newspaper Archive. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Newspaper Archive to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was billing and deceitful use of credit card info. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Newspaper Archive for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments